Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Prayer been answered

i have asked lotsa things from Allah. and for some of it have been answered, syukur alhamdulillah.i am not a greedy person, i just want to have a better life, always want to improve what i have now. and last week, one of my prayers has been granted. thank you Allah. and of course to you my lovely readers, i really thank you and appreciate your du'a.


i have been wanting to share the good news since may, but until i have the official letter with me, i dared not to. so last week i got phone call from the company asking me to collect the offer letter. went there on monday, but it was not official yet, not until i have done my med examination. as i have to attend a seminar in penang last tuesday, so the med xm need to be postponed. the offer is conditional subject to the result of my med check up, i couldnt confirmed my acceptance.

went to see the doctor on Thursday and acknowledged my acceptance. alhamdullillah...i ll be joining new company after raya.


2 tukang karut:

Hajjah Noraini @Nanie said...

Salam Salwa,

Alhamdulillah,

A new job means the beginning of a journey with newer opportunities and scopes
Congratulations and good luck

IFA Athirah said...

congratulations =)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates